Hi, I’m Sam Hayes and I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist. My practice at Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching in Perth is available to assist you to make positive changes to your life. Clinical hypnosis is a powerful and effective natural therapy that is useful in treating a variety of personal and health related issues and as a tool to improve your life. Hypnotherapy can completely change your mindset in a positive direction and is a way of supercharging your motivation to make the positive changes to your life that you want and need. With Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching in Perth you can save time and money by learning to use your powerful subconscious mind.
I have been fortunate enough to study under some of the most recognised and qualified Clinical Hypnosis practitioners in Australia and overseas including Rick Collingwood, George Burns (Clinical Psychologist) and Dr Michael Yapko (one of the world’s leading authority’s on Clinical Hypnosis and it’s applications). In addition I have degrees in Sports Science and Education. I want to use my skills and experience to help you achieve your goals.
Freedom House Hypnotherapy Perth is now at the new central location of 2/39 Windsor St Perth (off Lord Street near the NIB Stadium). Free street parking is available. You can catch the 42 or 55 bus from the city in William Street St-it’s a free trip if you get off at NIB Stadium).
Hypnotherapy and Coaching can assist with quit smoking, weight loss, anxiety, pain management and a variety of personal issues such as confidence, self-esteem and many more issues besides, often in far less time and with more powerful and lasting changes than some other forms of counselling or therapy.
As an experienced Hypnotherapist and Coach in Perth I can help you to address any number of health or lifestyle issues. Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching is able to help you to access your subconscious resources to benefit any aspect of your life and to find a stronger, healthier and more successful version of you!
Testimonial: “An amazing experience. I was sceptical at first however, after hypnosis worked for my wife who smoked more than myself, I had to do it and it has been an unbelievable experience that makes quitting smoking quite effortless.” (Steve D, Wellard) *Note: Individual experiences may vary.
Call Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching clinic on 6263 4455 for an appointment or for further information on how hypnotherapy and coaching can help you. All Perth hypnotherapy enquiries are welcome.
If you would like to speak with me personally during office hours or even after hours please feel free to call me (Sam) on 0450 470 234. Of course it may be that I’m already with a client when you call but if you leave a message with your name and number I will return it within an hour or two (however, my secretary is always available during office hours on 6263 4455 to make appointments or discuss my services).
Hypnosis in Perth: take advantage of this powerful technique for rapid positive change in your life!
Note: At least 3 sessions of hypnosis are recommended for most issues but you are always welcome to just try one session to experience the benefits for yourself. The cost of one 90 minute session is $180 with subsequent one hour sessions at $150 each (or you may choose to pay for a program of 3 sessions upfront for $375 which represents a 20% discount).
Among the many issues Freedom House Hypnotherapy Perth assists with are:
- Quit Smoking We offer a 3 session Quit Smoking Hypnotherapy program for only $375-normally $480-this includes your own personalised hypnosis recording for home use-Highly Recommended).
- Weight Loss Program (includes Hypnotic Gastric Banding-5 sessions for only $600-normally $780-Highly Recommended! Or a 3 session program for $375-does not include hypnotic gastric banding).
- Alcohol reduction and management and marijuana or kronic addiction.
- Anxiety and motivation problems.
- Relationship counselling and hypnosis for couples
- Confidence, self-esteem and social skills.
- Academic performance and memory improvement.
- Sporting performance improvements are also possible with the use of hypnosis as attested by many elite athletes.
- Motivation Improvement and focus, whether for study, work or sporting success.
- Life Coaching along with Motivational and Success Hypnotherapy for Goal Achievement.
- Anger management and stress management.
- Pain management and the treatment of migraine and headaches.
- Self Hypnosis and relaxation training…and much more.
Member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) Samuel Hayes, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist BPE (UWA), Graduate Diploma in Education (Edith Cowan University), Certificate in Hypnosis (Australian Academy of Hypnosis), Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy (Milton Erickson Institute of WA).
Contact Freedom House Hypnotherapy clinic in Perth today to book an appointment with Sam.
Phone us on 6263 4455 to make an appointment or speak to Sam personally on 0450470234 or you may send Sam an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (all communication is strictly confidential).