HYPNOTHERAPY IN PERTH-STOP SMOKING, LOSE WEIGHT, REDUCE ANXIETY, DEAL WITH PERSONAL ISSUES SUCH AS CONFIDENCE, SELF-ESTEEM AND MUCH MORE! Located centrally opposite Kings Park at Suite 14/44 Kings Park Road WEST PERTH, Freedom House Hypnotherapy is available to assist you to make positive changes to your your life. Hypnotherapy is a powerful natural therapy that is useful in treating a variety of personal and health issues and as a tool to improve your life. Hypnotherapy can change your mindset in a positive way and is a way of supercharging your motivation to make the positive changes to your life you want and need. Hypnotherapy is safe, effective and you are always in control.
A skilled Hypnotherapist is able to help you to access your subconscious resources to benefit any aspect of your life and to find a stronger and healthier version of you!
Call us on 6263 4455 for an appointment or for further information. All enquiries welcome. If you would like to speak with me personally during office hours or after hours please feel free to call me on 0450 470 234. If I am with a client please leave a message and I will return it within an hour or two if possible.
Locations and Business Hours: 9am-7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 11am-5pm at Suite 14/44 Kings Park Road WEST PERTH (at the corner of Ventnor Ave-3 hour+ parking available on Kings Park Road or in Ventnor Street).
Hypnosis is a scientifically proven technique to make rapid and powerful changes in your life!
Among the many issues I deal with are:
- Stop Smoking Package (including a 12 month Guarantee)
- Weight Loss Program (includes Hypnotic Gastric Banding)
- Alcohol management and marijuana addiction.
- Stress management, anxiety and motivational issues.
- Chronic pain management and the treatment of migraine and headaches.
- We can help people to increase their confidence, self-esteem and social skills
- Learning and memory enhancement and improved school or university study performance and motivation
- Relationship issues, grief and anger management
- Sporting performance improvements are also possible with the use of hypnosis and have been used with success by many top athletes.
- Improved motivation and focus, whether for study, work or sporting success.
- We also offer Life Coaching along with Motivational and Success Hypnotherapy for Goal Achievement.
- Relaxation and Self Hypnosis…and much more.
Member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) Samuel Hayes, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist BPE, Dip Ed, Cert. Hypnosis (Australian Academy of Hypnosis), Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy (Milton Erickson Institute of WA).