Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching clinic in Perth is located centrally opposite Kings Park at 44 Kings Park Road in West Perth (at the corner of Ventnor Ave).
Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching in Perth is available to assist you to make positive changes to your life. Hypnotherapy is a powerful natural therapy that is useful in treating a variety of personal and health issues and as a tool to improve your life. Hypnotherapy can change your mindset in a positive way and is a way of supercharging your motivation to make the positive changes to your life you want and need. With Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching in Perth your hypnotherapy is safe, effective and you are always in control.
As a skilled Hypnotherapist and Coach in Perth I can help you to address any number of health or lifestyle issues. Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching is able to help you to access your subconscious resources to benefit any aspect of your life and to find a stronger, healthier and more successful version of you!
Call Freedom House Hypnotherapy and Coaching clinic on 6263 4455 for an appointment with a hypnotherapist or coach in Perth or for further information on how hypnotherapy and coaching can help you. All Perth hypnotherapy enquiries are welcomed.
If you would like to speak with a Freedom House hypnotherapist personally during office hours or after hours please feel free to call on 0450 470 234. If the hypnotherapist is with a client please leave a message and he will return it within an hour or two if possible.
Hypnosis is a scientifically proven technique to make rapid and powerful changes in your life!
Among the many issues Freedom House Perth hypnotherapy clinic deals with are:
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss Program (includes Hypnotic Gastric Banding)
- Alcohol management and marijuana addiction.
- Stress management, anxiety and motivational issues.
- Chronic pain management and the treatment of migraine and headaches.
- We can help people to increase their confidence, self-esteem and social skills.
- Learning and memory enhancement and improved school or university study performance and motivation
- Relationship issues, as well as grief and anger management.
- Sporting performance improvements are also possible with the use of hypnosis as attested by many elite athletes.
- Improved motivation and focus, whether for study, work or sporting success.
- We also offer Life Coaching along with Motivational and Success Hypnotherapy for Goal Achievement.
- Relaxation and Self Hypnosis…and much more.
Member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) Samuel Hayes, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist BPE, Dip Ed, Cert. Hypnosis (Australian Academy of Hypnosis), Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy (Milton Erickson Institute of WA). Diploma in Education (ECU).
Contact Freedom House hypnotherapy clinic in Perth today to book an appointment with a hypnotherapist on 6263 4455.